Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Scooter Libby


This whole scooter libby thing is not very good. Everyone is covering it. I hope this marks a drastic way in coverage by the media and action by the powers that be in order to protect the freedom of future generations. I admit I am not the most informed but I desire to be. I have everyones good will at my heart. I am thinking about the us and not the me. Their is no I in teamwork. I implore everyone to spread democracy in its purest form, whatever way possible. Lets restore the checks and balances of the system and re-establish true democracy, the one that has worked so often in the American past. Now we must progress to "connecting the citizenry" using the Internet. Create a true democracy, not a "representative" democracy or actually republic, but one where everyone participates, not just those who were voted in to reperesent but all people, to have their so. Only recently has this ability been realized, achieved technologically, and we should embrace it and prevent wrongdoing in the future. 

"The future is what you make it"     - Doc, Back to the Future III

No comments: